Football Bcs Is Now Out. Michigan Still # 2

good.....its possibly arkansas sneaks in there though....watch out....cause if notre dame beats USC....USC and Notre dame are knocked out since michigan killed ND....that would leave Florida and Arkansas as hopefulls and if Arkansas beats Florida in the SEC title game....arkansas could sneak in....but i hope michigan stays #2 so there could be a rematch

joshsmith said:
no way an SEC team gets the score.

Its either USC or Michigan.

Which is horrible because flordia lost to auburn when they were ranked 5 and they have the second highest strength of schedule. The SEC is by far the hardesr division in college football. I think if Flordia wins it they should be in the title game

just saw a recent sportsnation poll on espn.com.....it asked if u wanted to see a Ohio State-Michigan rematch....65 percent of Ohio doesnt want to see a rematch....does this mean that Ohio State fans are afraid to face michigan?!?!?!?....who knows?!?!?

I agree with that. None of the guys here don't want to see a rematch.

I told them to pray for USC to win. Think of how many points we could put up when our O can actually hear. Totally different game without OSU 12th man.

I wanna see the Buckeyes play UM again soyall will shut up. Why the excuses? You lost, the better team won. What was you ecuse last year when you gt beat in the Big House. Take the L like men. The scoreboard the last three yeas shows who the better team has been. Also Josh are you reniging on our bet or what?

WildThing17 said:
I wanna see the Buckeyes play UM again soyall will shut up. Why the excuses? You lost, the better team won. What was you ecuse last year when you gt beat in the Big House. Take the L like men. The scoreboard the last three yeas shows who the better team has been. Also Josh are you reniging on our bet or what?

what?

I wasn't the one crying over a call the other day. Show me where I gave an excuse for the lost. I said we lost because we gave up 3 big plays. Also, I said ill give your 20 dollars when I get it in pp account.

I think your more of a sore winner with all the complaining you did the other day then their are sore losers on this site.

Oh we would have blew you out, tressel went to a different offense so he didnt run the score up, that was a bad PF call.

lol shut the hell up

joshsmith said:
I agree with that. None of the guys here don't want to see a rematch.

I told them to pray for USC to win. Think of how many points we could put up when our O can actually hear. Totally different game without OSU 12th man.
There you are. And I wasnt being a sore winner I was stating the obvious. When and if they play again there will be no excuses for either side. And we will prove who the better team is. And its cool about the money I can wait I aint in no hurry just wondering what the deal was.

Back