BCA Gives Alabama an 'F'

I'm not trying to start trouble but... NCAA sanctions may be in order. Also, Josh Chapman and Kerry Murphy should be allowed to transfer immediately to Auburn where they will be appreciated and treated fairly. If we have them in time for the Arky game on Saturday, all the better!!

I'm not trying to start trouble but... NCAA sanctions may be in order. Also, Josh Chapman and Kerry Murphy should be allowed to transfer immediately to Auburn where they will be appreciated and treated fairly. If we have them in time for the Arky game on Saturday, all the better!!

Still "Chapped" about that, eh? BTW, Murphy isn't at Alabama yet. He's at Hargrave getting grades in order (expect to see him at South Florida soon;)).

Still "Chapped" about that, eh? BTW, Murphy isn't at Alabama yet. He's at Hargrave getting grades in order (expect to see him at South Florida soon;)).

Really? I though the University of Alabama at Hoover mysteriously cleared him to play at 'Bama? I'm behind... yeah, his next stop will be USF, Ole Miss, or flipping burgers at Milo's.

Really? I though the University of Alabama at Hoover mysteriously cleared him to play at 'Bama? I'm behind... yeah, his next stop will be USF, Ole Miss, or flipping burgers at Milo's.

You are just jealous of the pipeline we've got going on:D It's not like there were several D's and C's changed to A's and B's like another school in the state had happen with a couple of signees:lollol:

Yeah, ever since the Mike Ford thing I've been sweating out the Hargrave stuff more. Lord knows we NEED guys like him playing for us ASAP :pray:

You are just jealous of the pipeline we've got going on:D It's not like there were several D's and C's changed to A's and B's like another school in the state had happen with a couple of signees:lollol:

Yeah, ever since the Mike Ford thing I've been sweating out the Hargrave stuff more. Lord knows we NEED guys like him playing for us ASAP :pray:

Hey, we'll take 'em any way we can get 'em.
I think 10 of our 30 signees last year didn't qualify. So Hargrave and the Mississippi JUCOs are my second-favorite teams.:D

Hey, we'll take 'em any way we can get 'em.
I think 10 of our 30 signees last year didn't qualify. So Hargrave and the Mississippi JUCOs are my second-favorite teams.:D

:lollol:

Welcome to Alabama, circa the DuBose years:doh: It seems like a rediculous number of our recent signees who went to JUCO never made it to Alabama (Kevin Hamilton, Michael Ricks, Desmond Jennings, Jeramy Holifield, and THE INFAMOUS TITUS RYAN to name a few). The only JUCO guy who we resigned that I can remember right now is Nikita Stover.

Hargrave has been good to us though:dance:

First time poster here. BAMA is cleaning Auburns clock in recruiting and they know it. It will take Saban a couple of good years to get us back, but he will and then the domination will begin. Auburn has had their time. This accusing of cheating stuff needs to stop on both sides.

RTR!

First time poster here. BAMA is cleaning Auburns clock in recruiting and they know it. It will take Saban a couple of good years to get us back, but he will and then the domination will begin. Auburn has had their time. This accusing of cheating stuff needs to stop on both sides.

RTR!

Welcome aboard man:salut:

BTW, the site in your sig needs updated for Robert Lester;):cheers:

Back