Baseball Fixture Lists

mat19

Bench Warmer
Does anyone know when they're out for next year? I need to know as i cant go to NY if the Yanks are on the road :p

Any help is appreciated :)

thanks

mat

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
26 (100%)
TribeBuckeyeFan said:
What is a fixture list?

I wondered that too. I did a quick google on fixture list and it brought up a bunch of hits for generators for schedules of schools and sports team schedules. I think it's mainly it a term used in England and possibly other areas of the UK for a sport team's season schedule. Or something close.

bhelser

Bench Warmer
Official schedules are not released yet, although many teams release them as soon as they are eliminated from the playoffs. Should all be out before Xmas

mat19

Bench Warmer
BHELSER1981 said:
Official schedules are not released yet, although many teams release them as soon as they are eliminated from the playoffs. Should all be out before Xmas

mat19

Bench Warmer
captkirk42 said:
I wondered that too. I did a quick google on fixture list and it brought up a bunch of hits for generators for schedules of schools and sports team schedules. I think it's mainly it a term used in England and possibly other areas of the UK for a sport team's season schedule. Or something close.

Yeh i meant schedule but we use fixture. Stupid language :D