Baseball Card Collection For Sale

DELL SPORTCARDS

Bench Warmer
I have sold all my footbal now i need to move these now....maybe 20,000 plus cards 95% from past 4 years game used, auto , 2 1/1, a ton of rookies, need top sell me a mrs have seperated and selling everything to get a place so no resonable offer will be refused

well there are about 60 game used and autos....2 1/1 there are probley over 10,000 inserts and numbered cards a lot of rookies from past two years...i would take 450.00 just to move them...if u sell them on ebay u will make a killing

Can you give me a general idea of some of the autos, 1/1's and jerseys?

well 1/1 are printing plate of johjima, and thome...some autos are ryan howard spx bv 80...there is a jerry bailey auto out of allen and gineter bv 80..there are tons of big name player like dice k,troy toliwitz (rockies),this is not a collection of cards from 91-92 i used to do card shows so i have always had good stuff i do not have paypal and i wish i did ebay i would just put this lot on there...but there are books made up of yankess,redsox,phillies,orioles and nats these cards are in a+ shape i took pride in having great cards at show..there is also a box filled with at least 5000 inserts and numbered cards all in top loaders u will double ur money with this box alone any other questions please call after and thank u for interest...would reall like to move this lot this weekend i have to move so sooner better

You must not want to sell these very bad 'cause I've called you twice and posted here and still haven't heard back. Offer to buy will be withdrawn tomorrow. Thanks, Jim

What you say no biggie. I jumped through all the hoops called and everything, then nothing out of you. Put yourself in someone else's popsition and try to understand. This is how I feed my family and it is a "biggie" to me. Common courtesy would allow you to at least reply.

Back