banished to the cash booth

scrappy

Bench Warmer
I get to spend the day by myself today. I have been banished to the cash booth today at work. So I get to see just how many people I can piss off today. The girl that normally works out here, has a distinct urine smell to her, so once i got here i HOSED the place down with Lysol. Including the windows, it just smelt muggy and gross in here. I always check under the toilet to see if a mouse is stuck in the trap cause that is what this booth smells like. No one wants to work out here now that Urine Girl started working here.

But she doesn't do her job, so I get to be the bitch today and send everyone out the gates to tie down their loads and catch all the loads that shouldn't be coming over here. I caught 6 of them on Saturday cause I was working outside the gates, and I got looks from those poeple too, cause they thought I was new and had no idea what I was talking about. Heh heh!! I got in an argument with some guy on Saturday who's English got worse the more I tried to tell him no, but he finally drove off when i told him if he kept it up i was going to call the cops on him and let them charge him the asshole fee.

I already sent one girl out the gates but she hasn't come back yet, i think she's mad at me :(

scrappy

Bench Warmer
the sucky part is that it's been raining all day, kinda cool so opening the windows to let this place breathe gets cold. so i turned on the heat to try and offset the coolness, but hosed the place for the 4th time today with lysol. i can't get that smell out of here. i think she pee'd on the floor in here somewhere. i mean, it wouldn't be bad if it was BO, cause some people just dont shower or believe in deoderant, but this is a distinct urine smell. kinda like you go camping and accidentally pee on your shoes and wonder 2 hrs later what that smell is. take that and times it by a 20x20 booth with crappy ventilation, that's me today.

it's been raining all day and the person who broke me for lunch hijacked all my change so now i can't make change anymore. DAMN!!!!

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
Yikes! Sorry to hear that Cris. Have you tried some incense?

You should leave her a coupon for some Depends on her time card :lollol::lollol::lollol:

scrappy

Bench Warmer
i'm missing all the cool stuff. they sent DOT after some schmuck on the scale side of the yard because he was an ass. he demo'd a house and we don't take demo at our transfer station but you have to pass the state scales to get to the landfill, and his old crappy army truck probably won't make it across the scales. so they beat him to the punch since he was an ass and called DOT on him. bet his truck doesn't pass and it's stranded on the side of the road:pop::pop:

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
i hate people who smell bad
agreed, when i was working as a prep cook i had this guy i was supposed to train who showered once a week
we knew it was once a week because monday hes fine and by friday he smelled homeless, and you could tell he was wearing the same shirt under his prep shirt for the whole week, the chef finally fired him for it after numerous warnings

sorry scrap, hope she showers before you work there next time

scrappy

Bench Warmer
thankfully there is a 2 day gap of when she works there, today and tomorrow so hopefully i fumugated the place enough that the girl that works there tomorrow won't wrinkle her nose too much. i had 3 windows open, a fan on, and went to down with lysol and this orange spritzer stuff the garbage trucks use, i used that at the end of the night, not together.

i have to work "near" her on saturday. i'm out by the gate and she's in the booth but i walk back and forth when i need more water. she's on the bosses poo poo list, thank god she's a temp, but she sits on her butt and won't get up off the chair (her butt could be smaller if she actually stood up but i guess her legs can't support her weight) so she misses all the uncovered loads, the ones that are too heavy and the ones that are WAY too long. so the boss informed her that the camera outside isn't a dummy camera and it really takes pics, so she's watching for snow machine trailers coming in, to see if she lets them dump.

i'm not sure if this girl takes a shower or not, she might just be hovering over the toilet and peeing on her shoes and that's what stinks. i noticed the smell went away a little after i sprayed the underside of the toilet with lysol.