Back from the game

swany

Bench Warmer
Yes...it was frickin cold. But if you are dressed appropriately, it isn't that bad. I couldn't feel my toes until I got home. If you didn't drink your beer quickly, you would be chipping away at the ice.

As far as excitement goes, this was one of the best games I can remember attending. We were on the edge of our seats almost the entire game. Gotta give credit to the Giants...they deserved to win. Pack had their chances (fumbled punt Bush tried picking up, getting the ball to start OT, bad read by Jackson on screen pass inside 20, etc.) but didn't get the job done. Burress made Harris look like a middle schooler.

The Pack still had a spectacular year...better than anyone would have imagined. But it was devastating to have the NFC title game at home and not be able to take advantage of it.

Yes...it was frickin cold. But if you are dressed appropriately, it isn't that bad. I couldn't feel my toes until I got home. If you didn't drink your beer quickly, you would be chipping away at the ice.

As far as excitement goes, this was one of the best games I can remember attending. We were on the edge of our seats almost the entire game. Gotta give credit to the Giants...they deserved to win. Pack had their chances (fumbled punt Bush tried picking up, getting the ball to start OT, bad read by Jackson on screen pass inside 20, etc.) but didn't get the job done. Burress made Harris look like a middle schooler.

The Pack still had a spectacular year...better than anyone would have imagined. But it was devastating to have the NFC title game at home and not be able to take advantage of it.

Just getting home now? What the hell were you doing at Lambeau for two days? ;)

Great season for the Pack. No one expected either team to get to this point.

I have to say, I'm not by any means sad they lost. But that would have been a great game to be at, either way.

I remember when the Bears played the Pats when the Bears were playing at U of I, one of the best games I've ever been to, despite the ultimate outcome (Patriots made a 21 point comeback late in the game to win).

I have to say, I'm not by any means sad they lost. But that would have been a great game to be at, either way.

I remember when the Bears played the Pats when the Bears were playing at U of I, one of the best games I've ever been to, despite the ultimate outcome (Patriots made a 21 point comeback late in the game to win).
Come on man...you know you were rooting for Favre. :D

i gotta hand it to you guys suffering through bitter cold to watch football. i'm a big baby when it comes to being cold, i shuffle my feet to get to our stadium faster for hockey and that's indoors. i don't think i could actually sit through a game in below freezing temps.

from the looks of things, no one really sat down though, probably cause your butt got cold.

And I give a ton of credit to the Giants fans that were there. The ones I ran into were great. No grandstanding after the game. Friendly trash talk during the game, high-fives and handshakes after. I think it helps that Packer fans are, for the most part, nice people. They will have their fun trash talking and stuff, but all in good fun.

I've talked to a couple people who were at the game and heard MANY Giants fans on the radio who went out there. Every one of them made a point to say that Packers fans are by far the best in the league and the classiest bunch of fans they've ever met.

Wow... and I was wearing a jacket just to watch the game on tv it looked so cold! (Yes, :boohoo: wimpy So Cal here! :lollol: )

Amazing game, Congrats Giants! Beat the Patsys!!! :salut:

Back