back from the dentist and really ticked

Migraine

Bench Warmer
I had this root canal about a year ago and when this new dentist looked at it he said that guy did a lousy job. He left a big hole in the tooth and that is why it has bothered me ever since it was done. I don't know if I can come back on him since it was a while back but I sure would like to do it. The other thing he charged he twice what this dentist is charging for the same thing. Dentist and teeth suck big time.

scrappy

Bench Warmer
that sucks, i had a dentist that did a root canal on one of my teeth and it was $800 NO CAP, and that's what i had to pay, it was 1200 with insurance. so when he told me that my wisdoms bore another hole in another tooth i tool him to just yank it.

i'd rather be minus one tooth in the back of my mouth than $800 bucks that you can't see

lumm0x

Bench Warmer
You need a new pic of a guy with a sore tooth.
toothache.jpg

scrappy

Bench Warmer
so wait... your buddy gets $800 bucks and he gets to rip something out of your face.... I need cooler friends!:salut:

now that is funny :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

i have had 1 root canal with no cap, total to the dentist out of my pocket $929. 2 teeth pulled (in the back of my mouth not the front), total out of my pocket for the 2 teeth $250

now tell me if there isn't something wrong with paying more than triple the amount to have a tooth that still doesn't have a cap on it? cap costs $750 after insurance