Back from my trip to Denver.

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
Sorry to those who live there but it sucks. Only good thing is the lack of humidity. :salut:

P

pitnlala

Hmmm...where is the smiley with the middle finger?

Denver is not such a great place in the summer. If you are coming to Colorado and only see Denver, instead of heading to the mountains, that is your own damn fault. :salut:

:D

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
Hmmm...where is the smiley with the middle finger?

Denver is not such a great place in the summer. If you are coming to Colorado and only see Denver, instead of heading to the mountains, that is your own damn fault. :salut:

:D

:lollol::lollol:

I was there for work and didn't get to see much. I didn't Colorado sucks just Denver.;)

P

pitnlala

Thats why you have to come during football season. Head up to the mountains and ski Keystone on Friday. Head up to Boulder for a CU game on Saturady morning. Head down to the Pepsi center to watch the Avs, or Nuggies play Saturday night, then watch Cutler and the Donkeys whoop someones ass on Sunday. Throw in some Steak dinner at Elway's and some microbrews at Wynkoop, and that my friends is how you enjoy the weekend in Colorado.

Even LoDo downtown is kinda dead in the summer. But Denver really is about the entire area surrounding it. If you were stuck in a Mariott somewhere around 16th St, then yeah, I can see how you would not be so impressed.

Next time consult the Pitman Travel Agency. I got the hookups! ;)

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
Thats why you have to come during football season. Head up to the mountains and ski Keystone on Friday. Head up to Boulder for a CU game on Saturady morning. Head down to the Pepsi center to watch the Avs, or Nuggies play Saturday night, then watch Cutler and the Donkeys whoop someones ass on Sunday. Throw in some Steak dinner at Elway's and some microbrews at Wynkoop, and that my friends is how you enjoy the weekend in Colorado.

Even LoDo downtown is kinda dead in the summer. But Denver really is about the entire area surrounding it. If you were stuck in a Mariott somewhere around 16th St, then yeah, I can see how you would not be so impressed.

Next time consult the Pitman Travel Agency. I got the hookups! ;)

Sounds good. Next time I'm there, if ever again, you will have to take me out.

A7X

Bench Warmer
Should of hit Colfax and picked up a hooker.:dance::dance:

Seriously tho,Denver does kinda suck in the summer.Not much to do besides the Zoo or Elitches.