Back From Canada--8 Mcdonalds Packs Left!!!! First Come First Serve!!

grend5

Bench Warmer
Hey, I got back from canada and I got 15 mcdonalds 2007-2008 hockey packs! however I sold some and now I have only 8 left!! You can offer me a trade of BASEBALL only, Or If you buy them then they are 3.00 EACH DLVD . I will check buckets and sites. Thanks, LMK!!! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!

hey

if ya start getting buyers for $3 let me know, ill go out and get some and sell em for $2! Seeing there only a buck to buy!

grend5 said:
Hey, I got back from canada and I got 15 mcdonalds 2007-2008 hockey packs! however I sold some and now I have only 8 left!! You can offer me a trade of BASEBALL only, Or If you buy them then they are 3.00 EACH DLVD . I will check buckets and sites. Thanks, LMK!!! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!

yep, they are only a buck to buy...BUT most places LIMIT you to 3 packs MAXIMUM so paying another $1-$2 for MORE packs isn't a bad thing...plus shipping ..it's NOT a bad deal

people know they are only $1 to buy, BUT a LOT of places NO LONGER have them so he is trying to help out set builders and other collectors....

not all places

ac-n-mike said:
yep, they are only a buck to buy...BUT most places LIMIT you to 3 packs MAXIMUM so paying another $1-$2 for MORE packs isn't a bad thing...plus shipping ..it's NOT a bad deal

people know they are only $1 to buy, BUT a LOT of places NO LONGER have them so he is trying to help out set builders and other collectors....
gotta shop around dude, i bought 20 pks from a place yesterday, but u are right, theres another place who only sells them 1 per item you buy! gotta shop around i guess!!!

wow thats funny....I was merely pointing out in a NICE way that it is NOT necessary to under cut someones thread... by offering a lower price to there post...

in the future start your own thread and do not attempt to take over someone else's ...

Back