Baseball Babe Ruth Cut Signatures - 2014 Topps Dynasty

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Well, it's official... according to Beckett, there are TWO (2) Babe Ruth Cut Signatures #1/1 in 2014 Topps Dynasty...

If you are looking to purchase a box (at $350.00 average per box), in hopes of pulling this holy grail, bad news... one was pulled in Japan and the other in Hong Kong.

Will they end up on eBay? Thinking if I had pulled it, there would be NO eBay for this card. Private sale only!

.... oh wait! there are already rumors out there that the Beckett Checklist does not list variations... what?

br1.jpg br2.jpg

Last edited:
that's what I am thinking.. and to add to the confusion... as I said, Beckett shows TWO (2) #1/1, however the promotional flyer put out by Topps shows a different Babe Ruth Cut Autograph #1/1... so confusing...

I would sell that card/s in a heartbeat, and it's not because I don't like Babe Ruth. With all the fake Ruth autos out there, some being darn right good artwork, I would always be worried if my signature was real, or not. No thanks! Not many people can signe their name the same, or close to it twice, those two signatures have numerous differences, IMO.

Back