Hockey August Low Budget Box Break!

redwing40

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Welcome to the August Low Budget Hockey Group Box Break!!

Each spot is $25, need all 10 spots filled!

I will go by who post first for there one team, you will have 3 teams altogether when everything is done.

Once all 10 spots are filled with members and choice team, I will random the 10 members for the draft for the remaining 20 Teams!

Payment will be by PayPal only, draft will not start till all payments are in.

Product: Subject to change to keep budget for materials and postage!

Group A 14 hit+RCs
2014/15 Upper Deck Masterpieces Hockey Hobby Box 3 autograph or memorabilia hits per box/RCs $104
2011/12 Panini Rookie Anthology Hockey Hobby Box 5 hits + RC $42
2012/13 Panini Rookie Anthology Hockey Hobby Box 5 hits $39.95
2014-15 UD S1 Tin $19.95
2014/15 Upper Deck MVP Hockey 4 packs
Open to idea's on product also :)

Total:$207
10 hits with RC's

Snake draft?
Break Date: TBA
Payments Due: When all 10 slots are filled, payment are to sent Via paypal: [email protected]

1) Colorado Avalanche-Crpalmi Confirmed
2) -Calgary Flames-OviTheGreat Confirmed
3) Nashville Predators-franklinguy52 Confirmed-Paid
4) Detroit Red Wings-redwing40- Confirmed-Paid
5) Toronto Maple leafs redwing40/northicehero99 Confirmed Paid
6) Chicago Blackhawks-franklinguy52-Confirmed-Paid
7) Edmonton Oilers-bajmurray- Confirmed-Paid
8) Boston Bruins-northicehero99-Confirmed-Paid
9) Montreal Canadiens-bajmurray- Confirmed-Paid
10) Pittsburgh Penguins- PAVI39- Confirmed-Paid

Teams- Please confirm Teams and slots

Anaheim Ducks
Buffalo Sabres
Carolina Hurricanes
Columbus Blue Jackets
Dallas Stars
Florida Panthers
Los Angeles Kings
Minnesota Wild
New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
Ottawa Senators
Philadelphia Flyers
Phoenix Coyotes
Saint Louis Blues
San Jose Sharks
Tampa Bay Lightning
Washington Capitals
Winnipeg Jets
Vancouver Canucks

Last edited:
Okay I fixed the list, I forgot the Ducks and the Jets. I sent Indy a pm to see if he wants back in, I want to make this a very fast break, so once all slots are filled and payments are in, I will order boxes and break as soon as they get here, I would like to Break and mail out before my college classes start back up for the fall on August 24th.

Second, do you guys want a Draft, Random or do a snake this time around, I never did a snake draft, so if you want it, some one will have to tell me how it works (y)

Okay I fixed the list, I forgot the Ducks and the Jets. I sent Indy a pm to see if he wants back in, I want to make this a very fast break, so once all slots are filled and payments are in, I will order boxes and break as soon as they get here, I would like to Break and mail out before my college classes start back up for the fall on August 24th.

Second, do you guys want a Draft, Random or do a snake this time around, I never did a snake draft, so if you want it, some one will have to tell me how it works (y)

I am fine anyway that we do the remaining teams. Snake draft is easy, just list all spots one time for the first round of the draft and then the list goes in reverse order for the second round. I can also pick up an extra team if Indy is not in

Thanks Troy, the snake sounds easy enough :) Up to the rest of the group.

I'll give Indy a few more days, like to get this filled by friday this week :)

This is a first come, first served break, so anyone that claim's a team first is in.

Last edited:
Back