Auburn V Florida!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

well that sets up an interesting matchup next week when Fla plays LSU.

I knew Auburn would give them a tough game but that was a little more than I expected.

well that sets up an interesting matchup next week when Fla plays LSU.

I knew Auburn would give them a tough game but that was a little more than I expected.

VERY interseting game next week. If Fla beats em I think it puts them back into the national picture.

VERY interseting game next week. If Fla beats em I think it puts them back into the national picture.

lsu would have a better argument having lost to an obviously better team but a florida win next week would put several teams back into contention, especially if washington could have pulled it out over usc

I doubt highly seriously that LSU or USC goes undefeated, or Cal for that matter.

Oklahoma is still in the picture if they win out... but USC and LSU and FLA for that matter all have tougher schedules than OK. So those teams would have to lose twice.

I doubt highly seriously that LSU or USC goes undefeated, or Cal for that matter.

Oklahoma is still in the picture if they win out... but USC and LSU and FLA for that matter all have tougher schedules than OK. So those teams would have to lose twice.

your absolutely right, one-loss usc, lsu, or florida is a much better team than one-loss OU, especially if LSU's only loss is florida, then i think the most likely title scenario is LSU/USC

your absolutely right, one-loss usc, lsu, or florida is a much better team than one-loss OU, especially if LSU's only loss is florida, then i think the most likely title scenario is LSU/USC

I am not saying they are better teams... but because of schedule and Texas getting their butts kicked it hurts OU. I thought OU was the second best team in the nation going into today. they would need 2 losses by Cal, Fla, LSU or USC to get in the title game if they win out.

Back