Bench Warmer
Who are your top 5 teams?

Mine are (since you are here)...

1. New England
2. Dallas Cowboys
3. Indianapolis Colts
4. Pittsburgh Steelers
5. Green Bay Packers

Pats and Colts are on top, way above everyone else. However (I'm sure many will disagree) it seems as though those are the only 2 AFC teams doing anything great. Pitt is around there but this doesn't seem like a year in which the AFC has ALL the great teams. I know last year, everyone was saying that the AFC had the top 6 teams. It doesn't feel like that this year though...

1. Pats
1. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers
5. Steelers

It is also my opinion that if the Seahawks can go into Pittsburgh and come out with a win, they will crack the top 5.:salut:

1a. Pats
1b. Colts

The only other team in the same stratosphere is the Cowboys, who haven't beaten anyone legitimate yet.

Holy cow, I am agreeing with Will...WTF. Pats are playing absolutely lights out with minimal signs of weakness on either side of the ball. My Colts are up there, but not playing at 100%. :ban:

1. Pats
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Steelers
5. Packers
6. Bucs

^

These teams are the Contenders. No other team has proven themselves to me.

1. Pats
2. Cowboys (look pretty darn good)
3. Colts (while they're undefeated haven't appeared unstoppable)
4. Packers
5. Steelers
6. Bucs
7. the rest of the NFL

at the bottom:
Miami Dolphins and St. Louis Rams (what the heck happened?!)

For those putting the Bucs out there dont forget the Hawks beat them by two scores :clap: And the Steelers/Hawks had a common loss to Arizona.

1-Pats
2-Colts
3-Cowboys
4-Packers
5-Steelers

For those putting the Bucs out there dont forget the Hawks beat them by two scores :clap: And the Steelers/Hawks had a common loss to Arizona.

1-Pats
2-Colts
3-Cowboys
4-Packers
5-Steelers

holy crap our rankings are the same I will need to change mine

1. Pats
2. Colts
3. LSU
4. Cowboys
5. Packers

there better.

1-Pats
2-Colts
3-Cowboys
4-Packers
5-Steelers
Not saying the Bucs are betting or anything, but you beat us without our QB and RB for the second half.

1-Pats
2-Colts
3-Cowboys
4-Packers
5-Steelers

I know the Seahawk fans are thirsty for recognition. They did beat the Bucs but I saw them play the Bengals and they did not look like a quality team. The Bucs defense has looked great the last 3 weeks.

Back