Football ** Are You Ready For Some Football***

atrain2004

Bench Warmer
8 Hours Till We Can Officially Start The Season!! Guys Im Fired Up Sending The Wife And Kid Out Tonight. I Am Ready Are You!!

ac-n-mike said:
I HOPE the SAINTS win this game...I'M SICK of the COLTS...(though I did pick them on my PICKEM PICKS LOL)
screw you Colts will smash;) I'm going to the game in my Colts super bowl champions shirt and rooting hard for INDY!

ac-n-mike said:
lol I KNOW THE COLTS WILL WIN lol sorry guys I'm just not a Manning fan..he is AMAZING...just not a fan lol

I hear ya. I'm a P. Rivers and B. Quinn fan myself. Moreso Rivers. I don't really follow a team anymore, just pick a QB and go from there.

There hasn't been a team that made the super bowl in consecutive years since the Pats did it to face Carolina and Philly way back when. So for the Colts or Bears or whoever will make the Super Bowl will be a great accomplishment. I personally am hoping for a Super Bowl V rematch. Colts vs. Cowboys. Those are my two favorite teams.

Lon

ac-n-mike said:
lol I KNOW THE COLTS WILL WIN lol sorry guys I'm just not a Manning fan..he is AMAZING...just not a fan lol

lol thats the way i feel about the Colts, and Manning to.

My SB pick the Buffal Bills :D

hornsfan92 said:
cowboys will win the superbowl

you heard it first

i hope.

Did anyone ever tell you????

mackey.jpg

Back