Anze Kopitar

drwarf

Bench Warmer
I have a web site devoted to my collection, so feel free to check it out:

My Anze Kopitar Card Collection - Home

I am at 72 cards and counting. Based on quality rather than quantity, I feel I have the best or at least 2nd best Kopitar collection around. If you know someone who has a nice Kopi collection, feel free to let me know as I am interested in knowing the other Kopitar collectors out there. Thanks for the view,

Andrew

Yeah I know about Barrie's collection, but most of the cards he has, I would not buy anyways. His rookie year shields of Kopitar from the Cup are not game used and as for the ITG stuff, I do not care for ITG since they are not licensed and the customer service and brian price are dirtbags. I only collect UD and now Panini since they are licensed. I have some cards though that he doesn't have like the game used By the Letters, Game Gear, Property Of, or the gem mint rookies. To each his own, of course ;)

Just bumping this since it's over a year since I posted here and I am over 225 cards now. I have made some great strides in my Kopitar pc and would everyone who views this to check my site for all the additions I have added in 2011 like some shield cards and more. I appreciate the web traffic, so take a gander. Thanks.

Love lots of the patches and autos. The Kings jerseys are (well at least the old ones, not big on the new ones this season) were awesome for patches with the silver. Nice collection

Back