anyone interested in serial # rc cards?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
im doing up an excel spreedsheet of the list im going to put on ebay for cheap listing day...the list should be complete before 8pm east coast time, so if you are interested let me know and ill send you the excel doc when im done...they are only rookie year serial numbered cards, some are parallels, some true rcs...

[email protected]

im sick of it after 200 cards :eek:

i have other things to get ready for tomorrows listing, so far ive got a Favre Lot (95 cards 10 are RCs), and this lot...gotta work on a crap JSY lot next, but thatll be after some tv time, then maybe ill work on the RC lot, but who knows...

im sick of it after 200 cards :eek:

i have other things to get ready for tomorrows listing, so far ive got a Favre Lot (95 cards 10 are RCs), and this lot...gotta work on a crap JSY lot next, but thatll be after some tv time, then maybe ill work on the RC lot, but who knows...

if you get it done, would be interested to see the spreadsheet......
[email protected]

for the record, everyone will have til about 5pm tomorrow afternoon to let me know if they have any interest in any of the cards, after that they will be in a 200 card lot on ebay...i probably have 15 or so numbered rookies i can still swap out if someone is interested in things...

oh yeah, and the spreadsheet is done and has been sent to andy and jeff, andy had me pull 2 cards for him and a trade will be worked in the future im sure

Back