Anyone have cool patches? Also Seahawks

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
Looking for cool patches of anyone. It does not have to be a great player, in fact, it can be an all out scrub. Seahawks as well. Can trade or buy. Thank you.

I have these 2 Boldin's they have nice patches

boldinauto1.jpg

I will see if I have any other patches I am sure I do just have to hunt them down.

The Treasures is numbered to 99 and the 3 clr is numbered to 25

Here is a Ricky Williams numbered 32/50
aricky.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have these 2 Boldin's they have nice patches

boldinauto1.jpg

I will see if I have any other patches I am sure I do just have to hunt them down.

The Treasures is numbered to 99 and the 3 clr is numbered to 25

Here is a Ricky Williams numbered 32/50
aricky.jpg

Whatcha want for them bro? G'f will love all 3, especially the Boldins since she started a Cardinals collection.

Whatcha want for them bro? G'f will love all 3, especially the Boldins since she started a Cardinals collection.

Heck man I am not sure. I have no clue what the BV's would be for them You know us we collect Dolphins, Cardinals, USC, and cash :) . If you have a trade page I will look it over as well. I am looking to see if I can find you anything else but if you trade for these Boldins i will give her the single color Boldins as well.

You can also hit me up on AIm my handle is vetsgtBain. I am going to hop in the shower but I will be back on in about 15-20 minutes.

Dont know BV either. Have these 3 USC cards:

All 2009 Certified and all in USC Uniform.

Souvenir Stamp USC stamp jersey Rey Maualuga/99
FOTG Cushing and FOTG Maulauga both /100

Dont know BV either. Have these 3 USC cards:

All 2009 Certified and all in USC Uniform.

Souvenir Stamp USC stamp jersey Rey Maualuga/99
FOTG Cushing and FOTG Maulauga both /100

Those sound great! Are the Cushing and Maualigua/100 on one card? Those would work for 2 of the cards and we can hash something out for the other. Who all does she like on the Cardinals? I might have some stuff I could move. Also if she is looking for a Cardinal to collect that is kinda cheap she should look at Early Doucet I have built a great collection of his for next to nothing. He is a great Wr and when Boldin leaves he will work himself into the number 2 spot I think he might even be a future Pro Bowler (only time will tell).

Also she might like this /5 :)

boldinauto5.jpg

I would want something very nice in return for the Boldin auto though

Last edited by a moderator:
Those sound great! Are the Cushing and Maualigua/100 on one card? Those would work for 2 of the cards and we can hash something out for the other. Who all does she like on the Cardinals? I might have some stuff I could move. Also if she is looking for a Cardinal to collect that is kinda cheap she should look at Early Doucet I have built a great collection of his for next to nothing. He is a great Wr and when Boldin leaves he will work himself into the number 2 spot I think he might even be a future Pro Bowler (only time will tell).

Also she might like this /5 :)

boldinauto5.jpg

I would want something very nice in return for the Boldin auto though

They are not on the same card. Two seperate cards.

Nah, that Boldin is neat and all, but I got her a Leaf Limited Banner season 3 color patch auto/15 for...well not very much money at all. She is content ;)

Ok I would love those three cards! Could you maybe throw in one more since one of the Boldins is numbered to 25? Also does she want the single color Boldins or does she only like the multi color stuff?

Back