Anyone have any interest in this stuff?

S

scuba steve

I'm thinking about reducing the size of my collection and using the money to finish the hot prospects set....if anyone sees anything they could use before it hits ebay, just let me know....

FBColbertKeary01.jpg

1/50

FBColbertKeary02.jpg

3/50

FBMcCownJosh.jpg

3/44

FBJohnsonBryant.jpg

3/50

FBJohnsonAndrew.jpg

19/21

FBFavreBrett.jpg

06 bowman chrome refractor

FBFryeEX.jpg

37/75

FBJonesJulius.jpg

04 pristine

FBJonesJuliusFleer.jpg

204/299

FBLosmanJP.jpg

04 pristine

FBManningPeyton.jpg

49/50

FBLeinartMatt.jpg

71/175

FBNugentMikeEX.jpg

45/150

FBNugentMike.jpg

05 contenders

FBRoethlisberger.jpg

06 bowman chrome refractor

FBRoethlisberger3.jpg

18/25

FBRoethlisberger4.jpg

04 Honors w/ darling

FBRoethlisberger5.jpg

83/100

FBRoethlisbergerBlack.jpg

25/25

FBRoethlisbergerFlair.jpg

495/799

FBRoethlisbergerJSY.jpg

04 pristine

FBRoethlisbergerPR.jpg

162/499 uncirculated

There's a bunch more in my bucket...

Steve - Don't know if you saw it on CP, but thanks again for the jive you sent my way. Very much appreciated :salut:.

Wouldn't mind the McCown and the Andre, maybe the Frye. Check with Jason (sliqwill) on the Nugent. He loves Exquisite.

LMK,

- Dave.

Steve - Don't know if you saw it on CP, but thanks again for the jive you sent my way. Very much appreciated :salut:.

Wouldn't mind the McCown and the Andre, maybe the Frye. Check with Jason (sliqwill) on the Nugent. He loves Exquisite.

LMK,

- Dave.

I did catch it on CP. You're very welcome man. I should have thrown that frye in with the stuff but I missed it when I was going through things...I checked with sliq and I don't think he needs the exquisite stuff anymore.

Where are all the Broncos?!?!?!

I would have quoted both people in one reply but I don't know how....

There are quite a bit of bronco's fans around that are always takin my stuff....sorry man! You know I've got my eye out on them. A7X has the darius watts market cornered, but you get everything else.

Back