Anyone ever see one of these?

Well, im trying to build a small collection of Quincy Black cards, nothing like my havner and chang collections, but still trying to get a good number of his cards. i know he has cards in UD and bowman, but i was wondering if anyone has ever seen the retail exclusive auto of his, and the retail exclusive RC. i would try to buy blasters, but im thinking my chances of pulling the exact two cards i need are 1 in a million. any help would be appreciated though. :D thanks for looking

Those retail autos are VERY hard to come by. DeMeco had retail autos in Ultra, Upper Deck, and LR&S that I can remember. I saw a grand total of ONE from UD and ONE from Ultra. That's it. If you find one, jump on it, because there's a good chance that will be the only one you ever see.

Those retail autos are VERY hard to come by. DeMeco had retail autos in Ultra, Upper Deck, and LR&S that I can remember. I saw a grand total of ONE from UD and ONE from Ultra. That's it. If you find one, jump on it, because there's a good chance that will be the only one you ever see.

...NOOOO!!! thats not cool...maybe i should just buy a case of UD blasters :doh:

Good luck with that, I doubt you'll get a single target exclusive auto of anybody.

yeah...sigh. i dont think i'll ever see it, and that'll probably be his only auto this year :doh:
by any chance, does anyone know the odds of pulling an auto from retail? its gotta be like 1:10000 or something haha

yeah...sigh. i dont think i'll ever see it, and that'll probably be his only auto this year :doh:
by any chance, does anyone know the odds of pulling an auto from retail? its gotta be like 1:10000 or something haha

You can always send him one TTM and say you pulled it from a pack. :cheers:

Back