Anyone else TTM? (Through the mail)

Taliasen

From a pack deep in the north country...
Transactions: 2
I collect TTM autographs. Just curious if anyone else does as well? A certain player, team, set? Please feel free to show it off here! All the extra down time is giving me an opportunity to spend more time writing letters and sending out autograph requests! I collect auto of Christian athletes and ask them to sign and inscribe their favorite Bible verse reference. I have WAY more than these, but here is a good representation!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
I collect TTM autographs. Just curious if anyone else does as well? A certain player, team, set? Please feel free to show it off here! All the extra down time is giving me an opportunity to spend more time writing letters and sending out autograph requests! I collect auto of Christian athletes and ask them to sign and inscribe their favorite Bible verse reference. I have WAY more than these, but here is a good representation!

We used to have a TTM feature here, similar to the one on SCF, but it rarely got used so I disabled it. There is a forum dedicated to this, though, that you can post any recent addresses, successes, and failures in.

I've sent a few, but never gotten anything back from athletes.

Back