Anyone else bothered by Millar or whatever his

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
name is throwing out the first pitch last night and doing lineups??? I could understand if he was retired but, hello, still a member of a division opponent... Will he get a ring now if they win???

name is throwing out the first pitch last night and doing lineups??? I could understand if he was retired but, hello, still a member of a division opponent... Will he get a ring now if they win???

Hell, with the Red Sox I might even get a ring. Rings are like candy at a parade to them.

I think it's a little weird, especially the pep rally video he did referring to the Red Sox with "we" and "our"

Definitely. Hated Millar when he was on the team, and I hate the sox that would allow this crap to go on. But considering the lack of class they often show, it doesn't surprise me. This ownership is the ultimate "Do anything to make a buck" group.

Heard two things on Mike and Mike. First, the Orioles for some reason gave Millar permission to do this, and second, they first asked Pedro but the Mets said No.

Heard two things on Mike and Mike. First, the Orioles for some reason gave Millar permission to do this, and second, they first asked Pedro but the Mets said No.

Heard Mike and Mike this morning. I agree that this shouldn't have happened. Really stupid of the team to ask, the player to agree and the Orioles to give him permission. they should just but him and let him sign with them. I'm glad the Mets said no. I would've been pissed to see that.

Back