Anybody Looking to Trade? Bucket Updated!

DMCNABB1999

Bench Warmer
Hey guys. Title says it all. I don't have anything incoming right now so I'm looking for a few trades. I just updated my bucket, here's the link to that & also my other site for lower end stuff:

Pictures by DMCNABB1999 - Photobucket

DMCNABB1999's Sell/Trade Site --

Not really looking for anything in particular, but current Philadelphia Eagles (plus McNabb, Westbrook, Dawkins), Phillies, Flyers, 76ers, & star RC's are a plus. Thanks for looking & LMK if you can use anything.

Matt

hey check my buckets theres 3 of the check all albums havent put mcnabb in yet but he will be on his way by next week

danielalba said:
hey check my buckets theres 3 of the check all albums havent put mcnabb in yet but he will be on his way by next week

Hey, I'd be interested in the Andre Johnson Finite Jersey, David Garrard Leaf R&S Helmet, & some of the Drew Brees RC's. Maybe some other stuff too. What did you need from me? PLMK. Thanks!

Matt

DMCNABB1999 said:
Hey, I'd be interested in the Andre Johnson Finite Jersey, David Garrard Leaf R&S Helmet, & some of the Drew Brees RC's. Maybe some other stuff too. What did you need from me? PLMK. Thanks!

Matt

i like the Bo Jackson Gu
the O.J. Mayo gu
the Jrue Holiday Auto H
stockton/malon dual Gu let me know i might want more stuff also

I've got tons of McNabb Jerseys & Patches. Got a Triple with McNabb, Westbrook & Brown f/t. I like your Jermichael Finley (what's it #'d?) and if you have any 06 Gridiron Gear rookies lmk!!!

Back