Any interest in 1 for 1?

ZAGfan

Bench Warmer
I have a 2009-10 SP Game Used Multi Marks Quad 02/25 #MQMMBO Alonzo Mourning,Jermaine O'Neal,Yao Ming,Andrew Bynum from my PC and I wanted to see if there is any interest. I would prefer a 1 for 1 trade if possible, and am looking for a Tarkenton Game Used Auto, or an auto of Kobe, Jordan, Magic, Bird, etc. in return. I certainly am not limited to those if I saw something that caught my eye. This card currently books at $150.

Thank You.

PC pictures by ZAGfan - Photobucket

One name I forgot to mention and would love to have more than any of them would be a John Stockton auto. I have met him, shook his hand, talked with him, and coached against him (while he was coaching)....and would love to own an authentic auto card of his.

Please PM me with any offers.

Thank you.

bluebug73 said:
shoudda got stocktons auto when you shook his hand,, haha,,

blah, ha, ha, that is funny! And i suppose Upper Deck or another card company rep would be standing right there to authenticate for me too..Good idea man, why didn't I think of that? WOW!

ZAGfan said:
blah, ha, ha, that is funny! And i suppose Upper Deck or another card company rep would be standing right there to authenticate for me too..Good idea man, why didn't I think of that? WOW!

Just adding my input on this subject.

If its for your pc and you have no intentions of selling to auto, then why would you care if it was authenticated?

You would have known it was real since you were there when he signed it.

I do not need your input, but I will indulge you and reply to your message, and then just let this die, and go away.

1) Anyone who has been around knows that he is a very private person. He does not sign very often, especially I would guess, for a 40+ year old man. Here, people just let him be so he can live his life.

2) We were coaching a game in a tournament. You don't run over to the other coach and ask for his autograph. I shook his hand and congratulated him for being elected to the HOF and left it at that.

3) Who packs a card around in hopes they will see such person some day and they will be able to get that person's autograph. You?

4) It would have been for my PC, and I thought it best to go the right route and not try to ever be someone that runs up to his table at dinner, or whatever the circumstance and ask for an autograph.

I apologize for sharing to much of the personal story of why I would like to have had the card, apparently it was a problem for the 14 year olds on here, My bad. WARNING NUMBER 1 FOR VULGARITY...Thanks for my eye opener to internet message boards.

Have a good day.

ZAGfan said:
I do not need your input, but I will indulge you and reply to your message, and then just let this die, and go away.

1) Anyone who has been around knows that he is a very private person. He does not sign very often, especially I would guess, for a 40+ year old man. Here, people just let him be so he can live his life.

2) We were coaching a game in a tournament. You don't run over to the other coach and ask for his autograph. I shook his hand and congratulated him for being elected to the HOF and left it at that.

3) Who packs a card around in hopes they will see such person some day and they will be able to get that person's autograph. You?

4) It would have been for my PC, and I thought it best to go the right route and not try to ever be someone that runs up to his table at dinner, or whatever the circumstance and ask for an autograph.

I apologize for sharing to much of the personal story of why I would like to have had the card, apparently it was a problem for the 14 year olds on here, My bad. wARNING WITH THE VULGARITY ONLY CERTAIN AREAS IS THIS ALLOWED .
Have a good day.

Dude I'm 31 and I know numerous people who have played professional sports or are entertainers of some sort. So im not the 14 year old you think I am.

I simply stated an opinion and asked a question that you left unanswered.

Plus if this bothers you bad enough to leave this kind of response I strongly suggest you leave the internet forever, their are far far worse thing that can be and are stated on message boards everyday.

Sorry for bothering you and have a great interweb experience.

Back