anthonyk360 can suck my.....

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
balls!!!!!

He drives up every single low numbered Lofa Tatupu card. Now that there is 2007 stuff, he is doing it again!

But you know what? There are a few 2005 rookie cards he still hasn't found...one of which is the 2005 Longevity Black #d/50.

One popped long ago and I got the seller to end it. Awww poor anthony!!!!

So another pops up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300122254322

anthonyk360 should stop being an asshat to me when I'm trying to work out arrangements. For his sake, I hope another comes up soon.....SO I CAN DEVRIVE HIM FURTHUR!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh, current, my bad.

So, not knowing what's really going on here...................why so much hate towards him, and what does bidding up (but not outbidding him) accomplish:think:

Ahhhhhhhhh, current, my bad.

So, not knowing what's really going on here...................why so much hate towards him, and what does bidding up (but not outbidding him) accomplish:think:

To answer the first question, he monopolizes all low numbered Lofa Tatupu cards (especially rookie cards) I understand getting one but he continually bids on the same cards over and over again (the reflections black is a good example). Unlike the other Seahawk collectors, he refuses to negotiate on cards. Would it be that hard to simply say "you get this one, but back off that one?" Plus his general attitude pisses me off.

For the second question, he does perhaps the dumbest form of bidding possible; when a card comes up, he simply puts a crazy max bid on the card from the beginning of the auction. To this day, I've never found his ceiling. By bidding him up, I'm just making him pay more for everything. Juvenille I know but it makes me happier to know that he has to pay out the ass for cards he already has. Plus, when doing this, other ebayers see what the card goes for and list more. Then I have a better chance of getting mine for much less.

I didnt know he wouldnt back off on dupes, I helped him locate a SPA Gold Lofa after I told him repeatedly there was no price id move mine at. If I had known this I would have left him hanging.

I need an SPX Spectrum and Ultimate base/gold Lofa still. He wont win these from me ;)

Back