anthonyk360 can suck my.....

I didnt know he wouldnt back off on dupes, I helped him locate a SPA Gold Lofa after I told him repeatedly there was no price id move mine at. If I had known this I would have left him hanging.

I need an SPX Spectrum and Ultimate base/gold Lofa still. He wont win these from me ;)

I thought he was going after just one of each as well but then he bid on a BC X-Fractor and reflections Black. I know he had both before. I was willing to pay $25 for a card that booked 32 and figured maybe he was trying to get a dupe for cheap.....I was wrong. And i'm sad now because if a SpA Gold ever shows up, my only chance will be to get it off of ebay before bidding goes crazy.

For the second question, he does perhaps the dumbest form of bidding possible; when a card comes up, he simply puts a crazy max bid on the card from the beginning of the auction. To this day, I've never found his ceiling. By bidding him up, I'm just making him pay more for everything. Juvenille I know but it makes me happier to know that he has to pay out the ass for cards he already has. Plus, when doing this, other ebayers see what the card goes for and list more. Then I have a better chance of getting mine for much less.

I see Cougarwash is being a bad influence ;)

Back