Another solid mailday.

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
A few from group breaks and a box I bought, which wasn't very good.

The Manning is a rookie I got from a stupid divisional break I did. I got a few good cards but the Manning was the only thing worth showing. The other three are from a box of Platinum. I'm glad I got a Nasib but not a good box.

The Gordie Howe and Leroy Kelly 1/1s from Masterworks were from another group break. I've been very lucky lately with getting good picks in group breaks and I'm basically recycling money at this point which is allowing me to continue to buy stuff! :cheers:

Plat-Eli.jpg

GordieKellyMasterworks1-1.jpg

how many sketch 1/1s are there in Leaf Products?...a ton and 6?

also 'recycling' money is actually really coming out ahead if you are breaking product...usually one loses their ass cracking packs

how many sketch 1/1s are there in Leaf Products?...a ton and 6?

also 'recycling' money is actually really coming out ahead if you are breaking product...usually one loses their ass cracking packs

The whole Leaf Masterpiece product is 1/1s. There are 3 per box and 4 boxes per case. Got in on a group case break, which equals 12 of these 1/1s. I bought 2 spots and got the 1st and 7th picks or something when they randomized the names. Pure luck. This is why I like group breaks better than just buying regular boxes like the box of Platinum you see here. The Payton came from a group break of Touchdown Football that I got randomly chosen with pick #1. I got the Barry OSU Auto helmet in a group break of Heroes of Sport where I got the first pick again. I've been very lucky.

The whole Leaf Masterpiece product is 1/1s. There are 3 per box and 4 boxes per case. Got in on a group case break, which equals 12 of these 1/1s. I bought 2 spots and got the 1st and 7th picks or something when they randomized the names. Pure luck. This is why I like group breaks better than just buying regular boxes like the box of Platinum you see here. The Payton came from a group break of Touchdown Football that I got randomly chosen with pick #1. I got the Barry OSU Auto helmet in a group break of Heroes of Sport where I got the first pick again. I've been very lucky.

I think that leaf is a dumb concept, I can see having 1/1 per high end box, but no base/insert just weird

I think that leaf is a dumb concept, I can see having 1/1 per high end box, but no base/insert just weird

I thought the same thing but after watching several cases opened it is a nice product. Only 12 cards in a case. Some artists draw and sell better than others. So maybe there were 15 1/1s of a certain player but each is a different sketch and/or different artist. Interesting concept and is cool to watch open since the some of the sketches are really good.

Also, gave my son the Nasib and he is displaying it on his shelf in his room. He is having fun. :cheers:

Back