another round with the VA

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
get a call today from my new guy Ted...he said he sent off my appeal and the guy responded to him that he 'didnt think they reviewed ALL of my medical record' :doh: that i need to meet with Ted to get him a copy of my medical stuff AGAIN since they only went through the first half of it he thinks...so he asked if it was thick...told him 95 pages of documentation to support my claim, so now he needs a copy of that wednesday

now i have to dig in my storage unit to get my blue binder of military paperwork this weekend, i packed it away figuring id be out of my storage unit and into an apartment by now, but go figure the government paid my tuition but still doesnt recognize me as a student :doh: so no incoming $$$ yet :(

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Tell them to PAY UP!

my buddys wife went from 10% ($115 a month) to 60% ($1069 a month) when she got her appeal back...i dont think mine will do that, but i do think that 30% is in line with what i have, so thats $228 a month x 20 months right now $4560 in backpay as of now and i was told it may take a year for this all to go through...anyways when it does go through im going on vacation or something...

scrappy

Bench Warmer
that sucks jason

i thought you had some sign off sheet that you were having those fools sign off on cause they kept losing your stuff

trust me the guy in the VBA office gets a little figgity when you make him sign for stuff. they used to run from me when i had congressionals