another pic stealer on ebay, please report

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-012-CARDS-ALL...goryZ653QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ive already contacted the rightful image owners of the Cutler (auction is currently running), Brady (auction is currently running) and Vick (if you search completed Vick SP 2001 its the most recent)

in the past ive tried to get items pulled off of ebay where they had dual ebay image logos to no avail, please report this so we can get this d-bag removed completely

one of the best image theives ive ever seen, the logos overly perfectly, not sure if he photoshopped out the original logo or how he got it to overlay perfectly, but im impressed by his work...

The Rice is stolen from 300166370955.
The Vick chrome is stolen from 130169038202.
The Young is stolen from 270182772447.
The Owens was stolen from 230187037356.
The Brady was stolen from 200168185982.
The Vick SPA was stolen from 220167639638.
The Cutler was stolen from 140174909171.
The Bush was stolen from 270182809389.
The Quinn was stolen from 300166294800.
The Peterson was stolen from 250184412354.
The Brady Tradition was stolen from 270183530712.
The Bush Hit was stolen from 270182770687.

good work detective...i figured getting the top 3 was good enough to get someone to complain...we shall see though

I got a message back today saying that there is insufficient evidence that the images are stolen. :roll:

Four of the images are gone (Cutler exquisite, Bush aspire, Rice gg, and Vick spa) and the listing have been changed dramatically.

I got a message back today saying that there is insufficient evidence that the images are stolen. :roll:

Four of the images are gone (Cutler exquisite, Bush aspire, Rice gg, and Vick spa) and the listing have been changed dramatically.

i noticed the vick spa and cutler were gone, i have been in email contact with the guy who had the cutler and i bid on his item so he cant change anything else on it without creating a completely new listing except i think he can take images out...

and i knew they would do the insufficient evidence which is why i wanted to get as many people to report it as possible, how they dont have enough evidence is beyond me when you can clearly make out the serial numbers on some of the cards :doh:

i noticed the vick spa and cutler were gone, i have been in email contact with the guy who had the cutler and i bid on his item so he cant change anything else on it without creating a completely new listing except i think he can take images out...

and i knew they would do the insufficient evidence which is why i wanted to get as many people to report it as possible, how they dont have enough evidence is beyond me when you can clearly make out the serial numbers on some of the cards :doh:

I messaged all of the people who had their images stolen.

Back