Another eBay laugh of the day... December 18

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Saw a thread on another site this past weekend...

A buyer had questioned the seller as to the status of his package as the tracking number showed the package was out for delivery but NOT to the correct City/State.

The seller responds with an oops, sent it to myself. now that's just down right funny right there... but...

Then the seller asked the buyer to pay for shipping to the correct address. What? YOU sent the package to the wrong address and you want me to pay to have it reshipped?

From what I can see (trying to make heads and tails out of the thread, somewhat confusing, as if it was a little kid posting it)... looks like this has been handled and the guy is shipping out the package to the buyer, with the correct address this time.

And the second part of this very sad story... apparently the buyer purchased a card for a couple of bucks, plus shipping, and now the seller is "in the hole" money wise. How can you ship the package to yourself? You have to type in the addresses... makes little to no sense to me!

Taliasen

From a pack deep in the north country...
It takes a special kind of stupid. or the seller is disappointed about the final price and trying to jerk the buyer out of 2X S/H.