ANOTHER DAMAGED CARD!!!!!!

cranium1313

Bench Warmer
I JUST GOT ANOTHER DAMAGED CARD FROM EBAY:mad: THIS IS THE SECOND ONE IN A WEEK. ARE THESE PEOPLE FOR REAL. SECOND DAMAGED CARD BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT USE CARDBOARD TO SUPPORT IT. WTF!!!!!!

100_3035.jpg

100_3039.jpg

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS. I CAN ACTUALLY STAND THE CARD AND HOLDER UPRIGHT WITHOUT HOLDING THEM. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS:mad: :mad:
100_3040.jpg

cranium1313

Bench Warmer
I paid 3.50 for shipping. the least he could have done is throw a piece or 2 of hard cardboard in for support. and good call on the camera. now where'd my delorean go??

ILDD

Bench Warmer
i dont see damage...
:/
you payed $3.50 on top of whatever for that?
TBH, i didnt think you could bend a toplaoder without snapping it.

OilMan

Bench Warmer
That looks more like a postal A**basket doing that to your cards than the seller..might need to snach that postman to the side and ask some questions.

Pee632

Bench Warmer
OilMan said:
That looks more like a postal A**basket doing that to your cards than the seller..might need to snach that postman to the side and ask some questions.

I agree because you can't bend those top loaders like that.

Moosehead

HALL OF FAME FREAK
if it was in a padded mailer and sent first class it would not have gone through the pitney machine (which would squash it) it'd be hand sorted, so someone got ugly with your package.

Moosehead

HALL OF FAME FREAK
If you can't have fun then what's the point, right? Like a crazy old man once told me, if you can't have fun you should wear your shoes on the wrong feet. I haven't ever gotten that one, but yeah, sure.... :)