1964 Philadelphia Mike Ditka
1967 Philadelphia Bob Hayes
1967 Philadelphia Bob Lilly
1967 Topps Ernie Ladd
1966 Topps Willie Mays
1971 Topps Nolan Ryan
1972 Topps Nolan Ryan

Wish me luck

you should get them back by christmas.......we are still waiting on our spring training special that was processed on April 13 or something like that.

still waiting to hear the results.... really hoping for a PSA 8 on the Morrall they sell for $100+ on eBay and the last one ended at $135.00 :shock:

still waiting to hear the results.... really hoping for a PSA 8 on the Morrall they sell for $100+ on eBay and the last one ended at $135.00 :shock:

lol, like i said earlier in the thread......you are going to be waiting a while. I'd say you got at least another 2-3 weeks. Unless of course they didn't have nearly as many submissions to this $5 special as they did in the spring.

lol, like i said earlier in the thread......you are going to be waiting a while. I'd say you got at least another 2-3 weeks. Unless of course they didn't have nearly as many submissions to this $5 special as they did in the spring.

I did this one too, and mine are already graded and shipped. I'm guessing yours will be in the mail soon.

I did this one too, and mine are already graded and shipped. I'm guessing yours will be in the mail soon.

I might give them a call today, I was on the PSA boards and a guy with 130+ card submission received 3 days after me has already been graded and shipped..... I wonder why they are holding off on mine.

Back