Racing ...and just in time for Christmas... thank you Panini

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Here it is... four days before Christmas and Panini releases it's third installment of NASCAR: Certified.

My two boxes are paid for and waiting for me up in Lansing (about a 30 minute drive).

With the schedule the wife and I have over the next few days, looks like we will not pick up our boxes until next week sometime.

Panini... do us all a big favor... if you say a product is going to come out in early December and you don't make the deadline, hold off until after the first of January. Four days before Christmas is not the smartest thing to do. At least the boxes are going for under $100 each, but still... how many wives are going to tell their husbands to take $200 from their Christmas bonus and buy a couple boxes... "Junior doesn't need an XBox this year..." or "Our Grand Kids can wait until their birthdays to get a present from us..."

That sucks...I feel like Panini tends to forget about their customers. I hate how they have had an NFL monopoly for the last few years. They make some really nice products...but as a company they make me mad.

Back