And Finally Upper Deck Redemption Replacement Mailday

After almost a year wait I have finally received my Replacement for my Redemption I had. My original Redemption was for a Reggie Bush, Vince Young, Mario Williams 2009 UD Draft Triple Autograph and here is what they Gave Me.

JohnElway2009UltimateSignaturesAuto.jpg

Im happy with this replacement. Its on card, numbered to 10 and looks pretty damn good in person. Im just happy I got something. Originally the redemption just said it was for a Mario Williams autograph so definitely better then what I originally thought I was getting.

Congrats! What I don't get is why does UD have that card lying around to send as a replacement? There are only 10 so why weren't they ALL put into packs?

Great looking card!! I think you got a great deal!

I think I did too. Three sticker autographs of 2 overhyped players and a defensive guy for a Hall of Famer with an on Card autograph. Great Trade for me :cheers:

Definitely :dance:

Congrats! What I don't get is why does UD have that card lying around to send as a replacement? There are only 10 so why weren't they ALL put into packs?

Thanks. Yeah I kind of wondered that too, because youd like to think something that low numbered would of been inserted into packs, but its ok with me this time it wasnt. :refill:

Back