An Actual UPPER DECK Story with a happy ending!!

atrain2004

Bench Warmer
So Ive been waiting for this redemption for KEVIN DURANT
2008-09 NBA UD BLACK SIGNED JERSEY PIECE- VET #ED TO 50 CD # SPV-KD

Since June of 2009.. I got tired of waiting and I know his stuff is hot and UD flat out told me they dont think hes gonna sign so I said fine I want a replacement But I "only" collect John Elway, Lebron James, Michael Jordan, Emmitt Smith and Kobe Bryant lol... I was thinking to myself yeah right card has a sell value of probable around 80-100 I paid 38 for it last year when it came out so whatever I get Im ahead of the curve.. Well I got this in exchange for it today... I was Like wow thats nice probably pretty decent.. Looked on ebay last one sold for $355 shipped!! check it out absolutely mint!! Thanks UD but on the other side HMM maybe this is why my SPA boxes sucked so bad this year!

emmittspadynastypatchauto20.jpg

Lucky you. I have had a damaged Exquisite Gold Ted Ginn auto 4 color patch s/n /25 in to Upper Deck for replacement since June of 09. They keep telling me "we are working on it. We received your card and we will send something out to replace it soon" Now I get an email from them saying "we don't have any rcord of your card on file" They are trying to screw me out of a $400 card.

kordell that sucks.. Id raise holy hell!

ac ill take it my bung hole hurts from all the years passed of UD this doesnt make up for it but makes me feel a little better about it

Jim trust me I know

atrain2004 said:
kordell that sucks.. Id raise holy hell!

ac ill take it my bung hole hurts from all the years passed of UD this doesnt make up for it but makes me feel a little better about it

Jim trust me I know
I have been working on that right now. I told them that if I didn't have resolution I wanted direct numbers for the ceo (not that they would give them to me) but it was worth a try. At least I got an instant response from them but it was just more beating around the bush.

Glad to hear it- I have some ballpark redemptions in from AUGUST of 08- 2 Jeter Auto/Jerseys, a Griff Auto/Jersey, and bill hall and melvin mora of the same. In Jan I finally requested replacements. Haven't received them yet but I am hoping for the best!

Back