Register or log in to remove this ad.

Am I wrong here?

ar1888

Bench Warmer
Little things sometimes piss me off. A kid Im guessing 20-22 years old was going door to door selling something. He knocked on my door for 3 minutes straight, and rang the doorbell 5 times. If Im home I obviously dont want to talk to this guy. He opened my screen door and beat on it loud enough it shooka picture off my wall. So I opened the door and said.
"What the F**k(self censored) do you want Jackass? Get off my porch!!"
My wife says I was too harsh. I dont think I was harsh enough.

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Little things sometimes piss me off. A kid Im guessing 20-22 years old was going door to door selling something. He knocked on my door for 3 minutes straight, and rang the doorbell 5 times. If Im home I obviously dont want to talk to this guy. He opened my screen door and beat on it loud enough it shooka picture off my wall. So I opened the door and said.
"What the F**k(self censored) do you want Jackass? Get off my porch!!"
My wife says I was too harsh. I dont think I was harsh enough.

I'm tempted to do the same thing to girl scounts....don't think you were harsh enough, he should have figured out that no one wanted to talk to him. Oh, should have snapped the frame of the picture in two and blamed the damage on him (and then, of course, force him to pay for the damages).

sliqwill

Veteran
if it happens again answer the door naked with your dong in your hand and say 'i like them fried taters mmhnn' then wink at the guy and ask what hes selling :lollol:

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
I'm tempted to do the same thing to girl scounts....don't think you were harsh enough, he should have figured out that no one wanted to talk to him. Oh, should have snapped the frame of the picture in two and blamed the damage on him (and then, of course, force him to pay for the damages).

Are "girl scounts" the "dirty" ones?? ;)

Lexis

Prospect
I usually have several large geese walking around ..... people tend to back down the driveway when the see these....saves me alot of time from answering the door to a's like that :dance:

scrappy

Bench Warmer
i would have thrown open the door with a shot gun in my hand and asked "is he still here?" with a crazed look on my face. pull out a stop watch and see how fast the sucker gets off your porch.