Am I wrong for being pist?

D

detox

So I speak to CraigN about his Cutler BC auto.

Yada Yada, tells me to buy a Contenders Cutler, and he will trade that for the BC Cutler. Links me to the one he wants, I buy the Contenders Cutler auto BIN immediate payment requided.

I buy it, he changes his mind, tells me to sell it if I dont want.

I dont think we need people like this on tcg.

who agrees?

That is a shady situation. Personally, I feel he is obligated to the deal, since he prompted you to act with a verbal agreement. Once your action is initiated and completed, the deal is done in my opinion. Just my 2 cents.

You're not wrong for being pissed off at all. That is weak.

this is how Craig rolls.

Noone should ever do business with him.

He should be banned from this site.

We dont need con artists like him around us.

If it was a $10 card, I'd get over it but still be kinda pissed. I don't know what the Cutler Contenders sell for, but I'm guessing it was over $200 so I'd definately be pissed as well.....plus if you sell it, you might end up taking a loss + eBay fees, etc.....so hell yeah, I'd be pissed.

If it was a $10 card, I'd get over it but still be kinda pissed. I don't know what the Cutler Contenders sell for, but I'm guessing it was over $200 so I'd definately be pissed as well.....plus if you sell it, you might end up taking a loss + eBay fees, etc.....so hell yeah, I'd be pissed.

losing money, making money. Not the point, I could care less.

the fact that he went back on his word is what pisses me off.

I didnt think anyone on TCG would do that.

He did, he is not our kind.

Let him go back to beckett.

I think I would be pist to. But there is one good thing about this you are so cute when you are mad:drool::ban:

:lollol::lollol::lollol:

But seriously, I'd be very pissed. That fool went back on his word and around here your word means everything.

I say :ban:

hes not going through with his word.

First he tried to renegotiate, not happening.

What a con.

well that is some major BS i can see not buying an item . Sometimes things fall through . But for you to spend big money and then him back out BS i agree either suspend him or Ban him for Backing out on a big deal like that.

Back