Am I wrong for being pist?

[Paul Harvey]And now it's time............for the rest....of the story[/Paul Harvey]

HarveyPhoto-SittingatDeskinColor.jpg

:cheers:

And also, i never said I wasnt going to show my face. What happened was that he pmed me and told me to sell or trade it to him. I looked on ebay, told him what I wanted. Alright, showing him a card, is a lot different than telling him to buy the card. You know, maybe i didnt clarify but heres where my problem is. Right after I sent him the PM(Which I do know how to use thank you) with the Cutler, it wasnt 9 seconds later when I told him NOT TO BUY IT....Now, dont you think that if your working out a deal, especially for this expensive of a card, you would read both PMs? I have no doubt in my mind that dan did read both, but figured that if he bought the card, he be able to put me in a bind, and force me into the deal. But obviously, being here at collectorsgroup where everyone loves dan, everyone is going to be biased and only go his way, which is alright.... So right then, he sends me a PM telling me how pissed he is bla bla bla...I said WTF ever, let me know when the card gets here. He PMs me back and says-"I was just messing dude, its cool"...Or something along those lines. I said, well, i still feel bad, so lmk when the card comes in(WHich was an absolute steal anyways) and we could work something out. He PMs me back, and says its not an option since we already agreed.....Agreed to what? So we kept PMing me and telling me how bad Karma is coming my way. But that really really really got me thinking. Maybe this is karma his way. Even when my grandpa died, dan and another member stayed on my ass the whole time, bugging me, pushing my buttons, doing anything to make me snap, even though I begged them to stop because I was going through a really really really bad time. Dont you think that could send bad karma your way? I didnt do this on purpose no matter what you think, but everyone here is going to take Dans side. Now if it was someone who I actually have respect for(I.E Scrappy, Brett, Sliq, etc...) I would do the deal, even if I was a little unhappy. But Dan, the guy who has busted my balls since the very beginning, even when I needed help for a set or something and didnt want to talk to me, let alone work anything out, comes to me begging me for a card, sets me up and blames it on me...I dont know what to say other than if you believe all of this BS that he is saying, your just as bad as him. Later on, i got thinking, maybe if he apologized, even RIGHT now, said sorry for keeping on me, I would feel obligated to do the deal... Take it as it is, it wasnt done on purpose(My side anyways) because I fee Im more mature than to get someone back by having the buy a card they would probably like for a steal of a price.... This stuff is so jacked up, i dont know what to say anyways than Im sorry. Im sorry to the folks who are believing dan and believing I am a Bad person.

And it really doesnt matter to me anymore because I know majority of people on this site are so biased towards dan compared to me, that my explanation is not going to sway your opinions.

But then dont you think you would read both PMs, i know i would if I was buying that high end of a card.

You say that you sent the retraction PM AFTER you agreed to the deal? $hit, if I was dealing for a serious PC card, I would have gone straight from the agreeing message to taking care of my end of the agreement (in this case making a purchase on the bay). Craig, I know Dan can be a ball buster, but I believe that you are in the wrong here. You are how old? 16? Live & learn, little buddy. It would show some serious integrity on your part if you would just suck it up & do the deal.

Back