Alright, I made you your team collectors forum

Thanks!!!

I take back all the things I said about you in the XXX chat rooms.....

So tell us something about the team private forum. Open/Closed, Invite Only What's it about? yada yada yada

Private forum. We post pictures of ourselves dressed as our team mascot and we all lie down and cover each other in base cards of our favorite teams :cheers:

Actually its a team trading group. We have monthly "assigned trades" and exchange cards based on the team of your partner(s)

Private forum. We post pictures of ourselves dressed as our team mascot and we all lie down and cover each other in base cards of our favorite teams :cheers:

Actually its a team trading group. We have monthly "assigned trades" and exchange cards based on the team of your partner(s)

So it's a blatant rip off of the College Collectors Group, which is a blantant rip off of the Beckett NFL Team Group, which is a blantant rip off of the Beckett MLB Team Group......;)........but it's all good, these blatant rip offs have been great for those involved:dance:

So it's a blatant rip off of the College Collectors Group, which is a blantant rip off of the Beckett NFL Team Group, which is a blantant rip off of the Beckett MLB Team Group......;)........but it's all good, these blatant rip offs have been great for those involved:dance:

uh.....YEAH!!!!! I ripped off your idea, well, technically it was Joey V's idea but he didnt want to run it. I'm just the leader by default :boohoo:

Back