Almost an exciting mailday ...

CommodoreCountry

Bench Warmer
So, I would love to be scanning photos of my brand new Jay Cutler BGS 10s and 9.5s along with my Cal Ripken Jr RC (82 Topps Traded) in a high grade, but during the 30 minutes that my wife left the house today, the fedex guy tried to deliver my Beckett Grading Package. They're re-delivering it tommorrow. I'd be excited except i'm going to be at the show all day and won't get to open it until tomorrow night! I'm crossing my thumbs that they're going to grade high, but it's my first time sending stuff for grading, so i've got to temper my expectations I've been told...

Scans coming tomorrow night!

Topps Base, Topps Chrome Base, Topps Chrome Refractor, Paradigm Auto JSY plus a Matt Leinart Auto JSY and my 92 Ripken RC. I think there were 7 cards total. I'm big on Topps Chrome Cutlers. I already have the BGS 10 Refractor.

Topps Base, Topps Chrome Base, Topps Chrome Refractor, Paradigm Auto JSY plus a Matt Leinart Auto JSY and my 92 Ripken RC. I think there were 7 cards total. I'm big on Topps Chrome Cutlers. I already have the BGS 10 Refractor.

Sweet

Hopefully you get some 9.5's 10's

I had UPS deliver a package to my parents house tonite, and I forgot to swing by there on the way home to get it. I thought about going over there after I got home, but my band had a gig last night and I'm exhausted, so it can wait til tommorrow.

Good luck with the grades Robbie!

Back