Allen & Ginter FS/FT

cardjim

Bench Warmer
I have a lot of 16 short prints from 2012 Allen & Ginter. #'s 303, 304, 309, 310, 315, 318, 326, 327, 329, 332, 334, 341, 343, 344, 349, and 350. I looked on the bay and they sell at $1 plus $2.25 shipping. I can either do $15 for the lot or a buck a piece delivered in PWE. Fair enough I think. Also have a few inserts Historical Tuning Points Waterloo, Berlin Wall, and Renaissance for 2 bucks each or 5 for all 3.
Also tallest building Woolworth and Chrysler for 2 bucks each.
Cal Ripken Sketch card for $4

I held back the 2 Starlin Castro cards for whoever wanted them and a small bunch of Pirates for jim falbo. If you are building the set or the inserts I may have something you may need including some of the minis. Let's trade!
Always looking for the wants in my signature. Thanks for the look, Jim

Jim...

do me a favor?

Would you look over my site to see what I might have that I could trade away to get some of the 2012 A&G? I need to start putting that set together, but with the new house, can't put out any big bucks for a box or two.

If we can work something out...great...if not...no problem.

I am talking about trading my autographs and game-used for your base and inserts.

Thanks!

Didn't see anything Randy. I looked thru every page. what is on the little card by the AX?
I do have a lay away plan.

Back