All NEW MEMBERS PLEASDE READ!!!

Taliasen

From a pack deep in the north country...
Transactions: 2
First of all welcome to the site. We are glad you are here and enjoying the conversations. There are site/forum rules that every needs to read before they start going post crazy. I just want to point out a couple of highlights:

Please do not bump threads that are more than 1 year old.
This site has been around for many years and has changed dramatically from the old format. Many of the old posts form the the old site are still here, but most of the members from the old site are not. Please let the old archived posts be.

Please post in the correct forum.
There are more then enough forum headings to cover all of the conversation topics. Please post in the most correct one. If a topic is about shirts of a sports team and has nothing to do with any major or other sport, it DOES NOT go in the other sports card forum. It goes in the general sports or off-topic forms.

Please keep posts relevant and on topic.
DO NOT hijack someone's thread. Make a new thread in the correct forum. Do not take it over and change the subject. Also, all of the staff here (Peter, myself, ranbethcards, and camaroDMD) are all very friendly and helpful. We are more than happy to give advise about card collecting and the hobby. We all have kind of our own areas of expertise. I know baseball, ranbethcards covers NASCAR and camaroDMD knows his football. That being said none of us claim to be experts, but we do know a little about what we are talking about (well maybe not Randy! :) ) With this in mind if you start a post saying I am looking for advise or need help or don't know much about... Please do not argue with the opinion of others, and never with staff. You asked for our help to begin with.

This is a card trading site.
Please know that other members may shy away from trading with some of you at first because you 1) may live in a foreign country an the other side of the world of the US. I do not know how much it costs to ship to Africa, and 2) you are a new member. It may take some time for others to trust and to trade with you. The staff all know each other very well and have built up our reputation and "feedback" with each other. It may take a while for your reputation to build up.

Again these are just some highlights. Please refer to the site rules for additional detail about being a member here.

I am sure I speak for all of the staff when I say welcome, we are glad you joined and have fun!

Tal

Last edited:
That being said none of us claim to be experts, but we do know a little about what we are talking about (well maybe not Randy!

OUCH! but yeah.. probably more true that I would like to admit.. lol

One other thing that should be mentioned..

TROLLING. If you are caught trolling you will be banned.

Back