All Cards FS, but Please Read

hendrick24

Bench Warmer
Hi all Members;

I wanted to let everyone know, that all cards in my bucket are FS only. If interested in other sports than football, please check the appropriate bucket. The reason I am selling all cards is this:

My 4 yr old niece Jade, was diagnosed last wek with cancer, she has a rare form of cancer(300) cases in the U.S a year. She has a really tough fight ahead of her, dr's have said she is looking at a yr of chemo, and radiation treatment. She has a tumor behind her ear (where the cancer was detected), and while there is a 70% sucess rate, she is going to get pretty sick, and we really dont know what may, or may not happen.

As a result, I am selling all of my cards to help my brother,& sister-in-law, with all sales going to help them with her medical expenses. I have a daughter myself (7 wks old this friday), and while cards are fun, some things are a bigger priority. I will accept paypal on all transactions, and please take a look at my bucket, as there is some really nice cards. Please pm me with cards that your interested in, and this is my way of not only helping my family, but also helping you guys in that getting nice, quality cards to add to your collections...

I appreciate everyone's time in reading this, and please lmk what you may need. Thanks again, and remember this is going for a good cause, and sometimes, you have to make sacrifices, and selling my collection, to help my niece, is a sacrifice I am willing to make..

Thanks;
Jim

I am 38, and a die-hard NASCAR fan (#24)....

Back