Alabama's "Fax Cam Girl" deemed inappropriate by Mike Slive

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com...4/SEC+school+complains+about+Alabama+Web+cam+

So an SEC school complained that Fax Cam Girl was inappropriate. Mike Slive actually called Mal Moore and bitched about it.

Two thoughts: if you are watching Alabama's Fax Cam on signing day, you aren't in school and are a loser who will probably never feel a female's touch again :shifty: :doh: yeah.....

another thought..... that was the girl's DANCE TEAM uniform. I'm sure a lot more kids see the dance team girls than they do the Alabama fax cam on signing day. And no one has yet complained about a dance team girl.

And yes... pics..........

http://coedmagazine.com/2011/02/02/alabama-fax-cam-girl-photos/

I just thought it was in bad taste. Would have been embarrassed if it were Auburn. Most of my Tide fan co-workers agree.

I just thought it was in bad taste. Would have been embarrassed if it were Auburn. Most of my Tide fan co-workers agree.

You know what else is in bad taste? Cheer leaders, dance team members, LSU's Golden Girls, and all the shows they do which involve sexually suggestive poses and moves. All in turrrrble taste.

I think it would have something to do with the "ass cam" being used.

Ok man, where here's what happened. The girl in question didn't know it could be perceived as wrong, she just did what her mom told her to do (wear her dance team uniform to the fax cam). She went along with it without questioning it at all. Therefore, it was all ok, and not a violation in any way, shape, form, or fashion :shifty:

Ok man, where here's what happened. The girl in question didn't know it could be perceived as wrong, she just did what her mom told her to do (wear her dance team uniform to the fax cam). She went along with it without questioning it at all. Therefore, it was all ok, and not a violation in any way, shape, form, or fashion :shifty:

I was just saying it was in bad taste. Just my opinion man. Don't be so sensitive.

I think if people are willing to stare at a fax machine waiting for commitment letters, the least the school can do is give them some spank material. Such commitment needs to be rewarded.

Back