Alabama/LSU thread

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
I :pray: that Les Miles will continue living on the edge, it's going to catch up to him eventually. Hopefully in front of the craziest crowd to ever witness a game at Bryant-Denny Stadium :shock:

it caught up with him last week at Kentucky.

I just hope Dorsey has time to get healthy after that cheap shot laid on him tonight.

it caught up with him last week at Kentucky.

I just hope Dorsey has time to get healthy after that cheap shot laid on him tonight.

I hope Coffee, Caldwell, and Davis return their text books (or whatever "illegal reciept" of textbooks can mean) and come back from their suspension :doh: Things went great today without them, but we REALLY need Caldwell back in the line up, he is our second best AND most versitile offensive lineman.

I just realized that this is the closest thing in my life to us having one of those "everything to gain, nothing to lose" type of games. No one will give us a real shot to win, so if we lose, we lose.....if we win, we will more than likely end up in the SECCG.

Can't freakin' wait....the next week and a half will be slooooooooow:doh:

I just realized that this is the closest thing in my life to us having one of those "everything to gain, nothing to lose" type of games. No one will give us a real shot to win, so if we lose, we lose.....if we win, we will more than likely end up in the SECCG.

Can't freakin' wait....the next week and a half will be slooooooooow:doh:

I was thinking the exact same thing about 72 hours ago.

The last time LSU beat a bowl eligible team on the road by more than 5 points...............

Was when Nick Saban was still the coach. May the trend continue :pray:

There's no way we should be in this game......

I'm :pray:ing that Les Miles will continue to try and air it out and not pound it right at us.

Oh, and that JPW will find a rhythm.

Back