Adrian Peterson!

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
is a freaking beast, i know im biased but he is the most exciting rookie in a long time imo

despite the fumble he is having a sensational game, winning the game for the vikings

adrian-peterson-2.jpg

one of my favorite things about him is the lack of dancing in the endzone, he high-stepped some and kinda tossed the ball but thats as far as any of his TD celebrations have gone and thats the way i like it

Last edited by a moderator:
you are a little touchy aren't you?

not really, it just comes off that way, seems like you are trying to annoy people a lot(just the impression i get) not just me so when you say something like that it doesnt always occur to me that you might be joking

the only times i have gotten into it with people was you and charlie, me and charlie talked it out and were cool now but i never know how i stand with you

WOW AD is amazing I thought it might take a couple years for him to be the best, BUT it didnt,LOL He is amazing.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Luckily I landed him in most of my Fantasy Drafts.:salut:
I have told most people that AD is the best RB to come out since Barry Sanders, ANd am still sticking to it.
Later all Also to a few that thought he would be a bust
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
HE DA MAN With no QB

WOW AD is amazing I thought it might take a couple years for him to be the best, BUT it didnt,LOL He is amazing.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Luckily I landed him in most of my Fantasy Drafts.:salut:
I have told most people that AD is the best RB to come out since Barry Sanders, ANd am still sticking to it.
Later all Also to a few that thought he would be a bust
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
HE DA MAN With no QB

the only thing holding Peterson back is his lack of touches so far, and his QB situation.

the only thing holding Peterson back is his lack of touches so far, and his QB situation.

i really hope they dont burn him out though
the running back with the most touches at the end of the year has fallen off the earth for just about every season in the last ten years
look at priest holmes, jamaal lewis, jamaal anderson, curtis martin, & larry johnsons isnt doing great this year(mostly the team but still), and many more

Adrian Peterson is unbelievable. I'm not sure how he slid to No. 7 overall. Hell, the Raiders would have been better off picking him than Russell (nothing against JaMarcus).

He's a shoe-in for OROY.

today was my first time watching him play a game instead of seeing him on the highlights, and i have to admit, he is very exciting to watch. he is by far the best running back i have seen in a while coming out of the draft

Adrian Peterson is unbelievable. I'm not sure how he slid to No. 7 overall. Hell, the Raiders would have been better off picking him than Russell (nothing against JaMarcus).

He's a shoe-in for OROY.[/QUOTE]

You mean, they are still voting? C'mon, those guys can take the rest of the year off. Game over.

I sat here in San Diego and watched Adrian Peterson, in his 8th game in the NFL, TORCH a supposedly "good" :roflmao: defense, and set an NFL record. That was awesome!!!

Woo! At least I know I won't be the most dissapointed person here tomorrow! :cheers: :lollol:

He's a shoe-in for OROY.

You mean, they are still voting? C'mon, those guys can take the rest of the year off. Game over.

I sat here in San Diego and watched Adrian Peterson, in his 8th game in the NFL, TORCH a supposedly "good" :roflmao: defense, and set an NFL record. That was awesome!!!

Woo! At least I know I won't be the most dissapointed person here tomorrow! :cheers: :lollol:

hey how did you get the clip of the play in your sig? i really want one like that with his run off to the left(i think it was the 63 yarder), they have the whole highlight reel on nfl.com but i just want that play. or the one where he does the jump, land on one foot and spin off it to avoid the tackle
i would be willing to donate cards for this service

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT performance. He is explosive and faster than I thought. On one of the TDs he broke through the hole, then shook off a tackle and just TOOK OFF down the left sideline. Amazing.

Back