Adding insult to injury... then it got worse

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
Well, sorry I haven't been around much lately, but was palnning a trip to Arizona to see the Seahawks/ Cardinals game. Lots of good money spent on a good game... for 3 quarters (Hey Vets! Your guys did well :salut:)

If anyone has Minny in D for FF next week, START THEM. If the O-Line can't keep AZ's guys away from Matty H, Jared Allen might buy his own island from the bonuses he will get off sacking Hasselbeck. :doh:

Had a great time other that the 4th Q, and I have pics, but my friend's camera ate them, and I need to appease the camera gods with an offering of a USB/A/V cable that does not exist outside of Sony's universe. I am trying, but mostly I took pics of the inside of the stadium.

That stadium is freakin AWESOME, We sat to the left of the big jumbo-tron, and where they wheel the field out. Funny - one of the Cards fans (I assume he was a Cards fan, he was wearing a Cards t-shirt) kept telling my friend sitting next to me that it was an artificial field. I had to get a program to prove him wrong. Too much sun and 120 degrees will do that to you, I've heard.

damn, that really sux that they lost. i was hoping they would kick the cards ass!
hope you had a good time.

So did I! :lollol:

The Seahawks kicked ass in the first half, and once again (and I had this argument on the way home with someone) fell on their collective faces once the 2nd half started. I don't know if it was that the other team did a better job of halftime adjustments, the Seahawks did either nothing or did something wrong, or what, I dunno...

All I know is that next week the Seahawks are playing in Minny, and Jared Allen is gonna probably have a field day :doh:

I know there were a lot of penalties in the game (and I'm not gonna whine about the fine that Darnell Dockett should get :boohoo: ) but while sitting in the bleachers in AZ, all I could think about was how cool that stadium is.

And it is.

If I can ever get the pics off my friends' camera, you can see shots of it. Gotta love Sony for trying to be the Honda of cameras, seems you have to have one of THEIR memory cards and/or one of THEIR cables to get stuff off the camera that normally a regular USB or even a FireWire cable could get off, but noooo...

Had a great time, outside of the 15 mins on the NFL clock that was the 4thQ of that game :doh:

Agreed about the stadium. I haven't been to a Cardinals game yet, but I went to Univ. of Phoenix Stadium for an Arizona HS 5-A Championship game in '06. Awesome stadium, sadly I wish they still played at Sun Devil Stadium... :D

Sounds like a blast!!!! I was in the parking lot of that Stadium when I went to a Phoenix Coyotes game when I was at Spring Training. That parking lot was HUGE!

Back