Just bought this:

talibmag1-1.jpg

which goes with these cards I had:

TalibPlates.jpg

and now makes this!

TalibPlates-horz.jpg

I am pretty happy about it.

wow, nice BIN :lollol:

only thing better would have been if he had it at BIN/BO and you would have offered say $50 and he declined only to list it at auction and you get it at half of your offer...ive done it a few times and i enjoy it, especially when i offer a crazy amount to get something pulled and he says hes going to ride it out and i get it for dirt

Message to seller (Original listing)

Dear jayt327,

I have the other three plates for the complete set. I paid much less than you are asking and I would like to get this one so I have the complete set. Is there any chance you would consider a lower price? I am not a diehard collector who must have everything so I can let it go if not, no worries.

Thanks for considering my request.

Response from seller:

No, I cannot lower the price.

Thanks
- jayt327

Result - EPIC win for me on the relist!!!

Nice win. I would never tell a seller that I have 3 of 4, but it worked out. H would ahve just been paying ebay some nice fees to list at $225 BIN

Nice win. I would never tell a seller that I have 3 of 4, but it worked out. I would have just been paying ebay some nice fees to list at $225 BIN

This. It always keeps the ball in the sellers court and they can be royal douche bags.

Congrats though ! I still haven't completed a Master set of anything except suckiness !!!

Back