Action Figure Price Guide?

I have and use a book called "Warman's Action Figures field guide". I'm not sure if they have a website.. I need to look in to that cause the book I have is from 06.. so hardly up to date..

I have and use a book called "Warman's Action Figures field guide". I'm not sure if they have a website.. I need to look in to that cause the book I have is from 06.. so hardly up to date..

thanks for the info. wanna get back into the old LJN wrestling figures. i used to have a buncha them but like a little punk, sold them all when I was 15 or 16. Wish I didn't now.

Not sure if theres wrestling in that guide..

Awww dude, how could you sell those??!! :scared:

well i gotta look into it. i know i had a price guide that did include the wrestling figures, but it was so long ago i can't remember the name.

man i don't know. i had TONS i'm talking 100-175 of the old LJNs and the 90's Hasbro ones. i don't know why I'm so dumb that I sold them.

I still have all mine.. I've thought about buying them all in the packaging cause they look so cool on their cards.. It's more of a space issues now, with all the other figures, statues, movies, cards and junk :LOL:

EDIT: And now I'm chatting it up off topic :LOL: so to save that.. I hope you find the guide, and if you do lemme know what it's called :D

Back