Absolute Box Toppers

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
Does anyone else wish DLP would come back with some sort of box topper for Absolute? I loved the mini helmet and jersey number pieces...not so much the glass pieces. But I think they should come back with something again.

i thought they were great, i actually have one of those glass pieces, they're really unique but not too cool i guess
i think they only did them in baseball but there was an old-school style product where each box had a hall of fame style bust which was very cool, with bronze, marble and pewter versions with autos, and gu'ed and such
it was really cool

7bf9_1.JPG

this is a bronze nolan ryan one, they also had variations on home/away jerseys and what teams they were on

Yes yes yes yes!!!!

I still have a Dillon glass plaque - I love those!!

And had a P Dub jersey frame thing but I might have sold it/given it away....

Question for those that have a glass plaque

I have a couple Elways (6/10, 7/250) and wasn't real impressed with them. The glass part is cool but on both of mine the metal mat/frame that covers the jersey/auto on the wood base aren't centered very well. You can see wood on some edges and some of the auto sticker is under the mat.

Anyone else see the same thing or did I just get two lucky ones?

I have a couple Elways (6/10, 7/250) and wasn't real impressed with them. The glass part is cool but on both of mine the metal mat/frame that covers the jersey/auto on the wood base aren't centered very well. You can see wood on some edges and some of the auto sticker is under the mat.

Anyone else see the same thing or did I just get two lucky ones?

the anthony thomas i have is a three color patch(which was cool wehn i opened it because patches werent as common)and the little metal frame part lifted up because it wasnt glued well
would have been easy to fake the patch but i just glued it back down

That would be awesome if they came out with a new Box Topper.Just not the Glass Plaque thing.Hate those,I have a Bradshaw dual Jsy and the edges of the metal ting need to be glued.The statues that they did with Baseball were cool.I bought one box and hit a Griffey auto statue.:cheers:

Back