Football Aaron Hernandez...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
pretty much the given perception is he damaged evidence...

not good when you are seen with a guy who is found murdered a few hours before time of death and then your home security camera footage is gone, and your cell phone is broken :think:

from what is being given to the media, looks like he is in for a world of hurt here pretty soon...

yes, some of it can easily be explained away...like the maid service...wouldnt shock me a bit if he had cleaners come in every week or two...i guess it would raise eyebrows that he has people come in the day a guy turns up dead that he was hanging with, but i havent seen one mention of his cleaning habits...maybe monday was the regular day...

and i dont care who you are, if you go to clean a house and there is blood or something, you will tell someone, and in a case like this, where its super high profile, especially in the boston area, someone would come forward...

that, and if he was involved and only dumped the body a mile from the house, im not guessing he was good at hiding other things...

i don't know...looks kinda shady....but now I can see tebow at tight end...hernandez in jail and gronk with another surgery lol

how much is tom bradys ego hurt by this...hes not even in the top 3 patriots being talked about...

Hernandez for legal issues
Gronk for injury issues
Teblow speculation/signing

then you could kinda go with the 'Welker off the roster' because they keep talking about how Brady completes 400 passes a season and 300 of them are now 'missing'

then Brady...

Murder
Gun Charge
Gun Charge
Gun Charge
Gun Charge
Gun Charge

whats missing?...

Evidence Tampering :think: phone in three pieces, home security system missing 6 hours, and the potential of the cleanup crew, but i dont think the cleanup crew alone would get tampering...

my cop friend is also confused as to why no tampering...

no bail, which i kinda figured with the murder charge instead of accomplice and im not sure how the law out in Mass is, but i know there are states where if you are the getaway driver from a murder/robbery, you also get charged with the crime like you committed it yourself...

there seem to be quite a few 24 hour auctions of hernandez autos :shifty:

looks like quite a few people are bailing before he gets put away for awhile...

Looks like he's being investigated for a double homicide in Boston last year.
They were saying the case against him was weak based on motive. Where does "covering up a double homicide" rank as possible motive for Lloyd's slaying?

Last edited by a moderator:
from what is being tossed into media reports, the guy is an idiot...

leaving a shell casing in the rental car?
putting used gum under the seat where the shell casing is found
dropping the body close to his home

and the text messages sent from Lloyd seem pretty damning as well 'if something happens im with NFL'...

Not to mention renting a SUV and hiding it from possibly the other incident. Wonder if he reported it stolen or was still paying rental fees ? I grew up with dumb people but man this dude just wasn't wrapped to tight it seems.

from what they said on the radio yesterday, not sure how much i believe them because of all the false info out there, but 41 players from Urban Meyers Florida National Championship team have been arrested...

hadnt seen the SUV thing, but there must be decent info out there if they spent 4+ days with divers in the water looking for the gun...

guessing dude isnt as tough as all his tats shows and once in GP he might get his ass kicked a couple times

Back